Cibo Matto - Viva! La Woman

Monday, April 27, 2009


I found out about Cibo Matto through someone on the witchbaby egroup. We were chatting on msn (or was it ICQ?) and she asked me, "do you listen to Cibo Matto? Because you HAVE TO!" While music hunting in Tower Records I found Stereo Type A and bought it, and absolutely loved it. Viva! La Woman is an earlier record that I only found recently (thanks to Rock Corner at the Curve). Of course, I've downloaded it before this, but I'm really glad that I finally own this! It's very different from Stereo Type A - more screaming-not-singing, but also a lot more fun!

DOWNLOAD:
track#03 - Sugar Water
track#05 - Birthday Cake
track#08 - Candy Man
track#09 - Le Pain Perdu

2 comments:

oui mils May 6, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

really thanks a lot for this recommendation!!
I love this album!! so far what i had all this long is just Stereotype A LOL

marineko May 7, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Yeah, for the longest time I only had Stereotype A. But my sister said she found Viva! La Woman at the Rock Corner (the Curve) and I went there and got it! I went there again since, they have reordered it already....

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP