Tsuji Ayano - Tsuji Best

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Like most people, I first heard of Tsuji Ayano when I saw the Studio Ghibli movie, Neko no Ongaeshi (usually somewhat mistranslated as "The Cat Returns"?) She did the ending theme of the movie, an acoustic version of her song "Kaze ni Naru." I loved that song so much and tried to find the rest of her music online in vain. When I was in Japan I bought this 2-disc set of her singles and b-sides, which I ended up loving more than the singles. I also bought the single for "Kaze ni Naru", the song from the movie, which I'll post another day.

From Last.FM: In an NPR interview, she was quoted as saying: “If my songs were a motion picture, they would not be an action film. They would be a slow, typical love story, in which there is some happiness, and much pain. This reflects everyday life, and that’s what I want.”

DOWNLOAD (m4a format):
Disc1
track#02 - Clover
track#07 - Kaze ni Naru
track#11 - Parade

Disc 2
track#04 - Koi no Sasayaki
track#06 - Kimi ni Ai ni Yukimasho
track#07 - Tsuki ga Naiteru
track#08 - Ogon no Tsuki (Suga Shikao cover)
track#09 - Neko ni Naritai (Spitz cover)
track#12 - Cherry (Spitz cover)

3 comments:

Unknown November 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

thanks! (^-^)

psynumb December 13, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Thanks sooo much for uploading these tracks,couldn't find her music anywhere.
I would be very grateful if you could upload the rest of this album.It's ok if you couldn't though.
Thanks again.

Unknown January 3, 2010 at 4:25 AM  

Thank you, Yurei for uploading this music; I followed the same path, from Cat Returns (Cat's Repayment) to try to find more music from Tsuji Ayano.

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP