The Orchids - Underneath the Window, Underneath the Sink

Friday, February 1, 2013

Why is it that every time I feel compelled to take out my stationery and start writing letters, or going through old magazines to find things for my zines, I happen to be far, far away from my apartment? Like today. At least I have my music library with me - most of it. Once I've transferred my new androp album to this laptop, I'll share some of my favourites from it (I'm loving that album so much!), but til then, here's another one by The Orchids, from Sarah Records :)

And... I just realised that even though it's February, this is my first post on this blog this year. So Happy New Year!


1. Defy the Law
2. Underneath the Window, Underneath the Sink
3. Tiny Words
4. Walter

Buy! LTM Recordings / Pebble Records


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP