Chris Carrabba acoustic set @ KL Live

Monday, February 27, 2012

Last week my sister came down from Malacca, and we went to see Chris Carrabba's live acoustic performance (billed as "Dashboard Confessional" since originally the whole band was supposed to come). I haven't really been listening to them since The Places You've Come to Fear the Most (which I am now listening to again, and may even be the title of the fic I'm currently working on), but when I found out that they were coming I immediately got tickets. I dug out the tickets from the last time I saw them, which was apparently in November 2002, so it's been almost 10 years since...

Thankfully, he played mostly the older songs, and all but one of my favourites from The Places You've Come to Fear the Most (the one he didn't play was "The Brilliant Dance", which really should be a Sakumoto fic XD).

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP