The School - Loveless Unbeliever

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm leaving for Tokyo and Sapporo today. Lately when it comes to trips to Japan, it's all about Arashi - at least that's how my friends see it. But to me, the best memories of Japan would always be spring and summer in 2007, when I spent a lot of time wandering along shopping streets and parks by myself, with only my apple green iPod mini as company, streaming indie pop and on occasion, Mozart piano concertos. I haven't yet discovered The School back then, but this album would really fit into the mood I was in those days.

01. Let it slip
02. Is he really coming home?
03. Valentine
04. I want you back
05. Is it true?
06. I love everything
07. Can't understand
08. The one who left me
09. Hoping and praying
10. Summer's here
11. Shoulder
12. All I wanna do
13. I don't believe in love

Buy! And also listen to more samples! Elefant Records

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP